The basis for an increase in efficiency is the estimation of the optimisation potential of products, projects and processes with the help of productivity key figures from the own organisation or Benchmarking.
The results concerning efficiency show the immediate saving potentials and simultaneously which areas are set up well.
We use products in order to determine the productivity. Sufficient information about scope of functions, costs and time have to be available to obtain adequate predications of run.
This approach has a lot in common with the method of function point analysis of bc. Depending on the number of selected developments the effort has to be multiplied for the review. To identify the actual effort (PD) and cost rates the support of cost and performance accounting and of IT controlling are required.
- Evaluation of productivity - Run
- Specification of productivity indicators (FP/PM, EUR/FP)
- Comparison with reference data
- Comparison of productivity indicators with reference data
- Determination of a strengths and weakness profile
- Identify optimisations by means of reference data
The realisation is as following:
|Data analysis – Option A: Requirements are documented|
|Data analysis – Option B: Requirements are not documented|
|Presentation||The handover of results|
a) in written form (presentation)
b) as a group presentation for all participants
The consultancy services of bach consulting consist of the following:
- Conduction of analysis
- Assessment of market comparison based on FP/PM, EUR/FP
- Documentation of results
- Presentation of results
- Option: Ongoing monitoring of efficiency potentials (see Service Packages)
The services are classified into four categories. The package "Individual" can only be evaluated after the initial briefing of volume and costs.
bc Efficiency Run Small
|bis 100 FP||2-3 days|
bc Efficiency Run Medium
|100 FPs < P <= 250 PD||5 days|
bc Efficiency Run Large
|250 FPs < P <= 1.000 PD||10 days|
bc Efficiency Run Individual
|P > 1.000 FPs||>10 days|