IT Service Provider
The digitisation of contents, terminal devices and dissemination platform enlarges the requirements for the IT Service Providers, changes the value-added chains and creates new business models. bc develops solutions for the IT technical challenges for its main actors of this sector: Software houses, data centers, system integrators and IT service providers.
The change to SaaS/Cloud based IT models modifies etablished business models and sales approaches and leads to great uncertainty. The core business becomes more difficult at the same time: Value selling and price implementation at new customers, product architecture with cost-effective start (but without the cannibalisation of higher-value customers), greater penetration of established customers, optimisation of international pricing structure, enforcement of high maintenance costs, effective controlling of sales partners, increase of own sales performance, reduction of unnecessary rebates and discounts.
In this context, the IT is the basis for sustainable and efficient business processes respectively the basis for new products and innovations. The role of IT is to provide contributions to efficiency increase and cost optimisation and to make forecasts about the potential of innovations in a permanent process.
Solutions of bc
bach consulting supports its customers in the IT services provider sector in all questions concerning the IT development, IT operation, sales and controlling. Thereby we focus on solutions on the following topics:
* Transparency of IT costs
* Efficiency and cost reduction
* Economic value added of the IT
We support our customers in the process of
* Evaluation and optimisation of IT strategies
* Industry 4.0: The Internet of things and services
* Assessment and prioritisation of development measurements (IT portfolio management)
* Business case calculations
* Make or Buy decisions (proprietary vs. COTS software)
* Support of the controlling of suppliers
* Conception and implementation of key number systems
* Evaluation of product portfolios and support in the due diligence
* Integration of customers, suppliers and companies into the value-added chains
You can find further information in Solutions or alternatively please do not hesitate to contact us!
bc case study