bc works as a sparring partner for our customers in the financial services sector in all questions concerning IT. We support successfully our customers in the analysis and implementation of IT investments to adjust them to the value added of your business. For more than 20 years we are a reliable partner for evaluation and optimisation of IT efforts. bc supports its customers in the bank sector of savings banks, land banks, cooperative banks, building societies, private equity, insurance companies, leasing and mortgage banks.
As never before the sector for banking and financial services are faced with apparently conflicting requirements: How is it possible for the customers to gain a high profit of their savings and capital investments and the access to favourable credits, whereas banks are confronted with rising costs for regulations, stricter equity requirements and historical low interest rates? Which products and services are successful in this increasingly complex, standardised and highly dynamic market environment? How can an institute align its sales processes after the development of new product solutions that the communicated benefit will cover exactly the needs of the respective customer segments?
In summary the main challenge facing the financial institution today is to generate sustainably a fair equivalent for the services performed.
In this context, the IT is the basis for sustainable and efficient business processes respectively the basis for new products and innovations. The role of IT is to provide contributions to efficiency increase and cost optimisation and to make forecasts about the potential of innovations in a permanent process.
Solutions of bc:
bach consulting supports its customers in the healthcare sector in all questions concerning the IT development, IT operation, procurement and controlling. Thereby we focus on solutions on the following topics:
- Transparency of IT costs
- Efficiency and cost reduction
- Economic value added of the IT
We support our customers in the process of
- Evaluation and optimisation of IT strategies
- Assessment and prioritisation of development measurements (IT portfolio management) with regard to value contribution
- Business case calculations for banks, insurance companies, financial services providers
- Make or Buy decisions (proprietary vs. COTS software)
- Support of the controlling of suppliers
- Conception and implementation of key number systems
- Evaluation of product portfolios and support in the due diligence
You can find further information in Solutions or alternatively please do not hesitate to contact us!
bc case study